Saturday 10 September 2016

Why were you born human?




Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a gold fish?

Would you recognise what water is? Or understand your environments (a bowl)?

I am someone who loves change, adventure and adversity. Seeing the same thing, and being in the same environment would drive me nuts.

However, if you don’t experience anything new, how would you know any different? You won’t.

We pursue life on the hope that we will experience something better. I don’t know anyone who goes to bed hoping that tomorrow will be the exact same as today.

What gets me going in the morning is knowing that the future is bright. That I will get to experience new things and that I will have a better day than I previously had.

I was reading Gary Vaynerchuk’s Ask GaryVee, amongst other valuable information, there was one piece of advice that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. He was asked a question; When are you the happiest? He replied; I am the happiest right now.

In this very moment, knowing that the future holds more happiness rather than looking back at the past and thinking that it couldn’t get any better.

I would consider him an optimist.

Are gold fish optimists?

They anticipate getting fed, a water change once in a while, and the safety of the bowl from predators.

They get to experience different exposure to the environment outside of the bowl everyday.

I was watching a viral video on Facebook about a young girl who said she would not eat animals because it was not nice.

Do gold fish have feelings?

They eat, they breathe, they .... you know what to do. Over here guys karasingroup.com and finish this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment