Wednesday 4 May 2016

What are you waiting for?

The guy on the left is how I felt for 30 years. The
time has come to wake up the giant within.

Don't settle for any less than you deserve. Turn your fear into inspiration. Turn that inspiration into action.

I was walking back to my apartment yesterday, I gazed at the sky and I thought to myself, holy crap I am thirty now. What have I accomplished? How will people remember me and my work?

Sounds a bit egotistical doesn't it.

Comparing myself to all these young millennials who are doing so much more than I am with their lives, the fear of not being good enough or accomplishing something monumental struck me like a bolt of lightning.

I don't want to be old having achieved nothing important, or something very miniscule.

I guess the question lies as to what is important. What may be important to me may not and probably is not important to you.

So what is important to me?

Family, girlfriend, friends, businesses, money. Yes all those things are important to me. There is two other things though that are important to me, and those are;

1. To build an ever lasting business empire.

2. To help as many people as I can in as many ways that I can.

Whether it be with advice, money, time. That is my biggest reward. Don't you feel good after you have helped someone achieve something that is important to that individual. Doesn't that just put a smile on your face, and give you all those make you feel good emotions.(More on this another time)

What is your driving force? Really think about it, and don't give me any crap that it  is your kids or your husband or your grandma. Give me, most importantly yourself, the real reason why you do what you do? What do you want to be remembered for?

Thinking I am thirty now and that by the time I get old I will leave a legacy.

F*CK THAT!

I am gonna do it now, why wait.

No one is born a genius or really great at something, it's called hard work and deliberate practice. That's how you become indispensable. That's how you build talent, and how you use your talent will determine how people will remember you.

Doesn't matter what age you are work hard and be honest you will be a massive success.

It took me 30 years to become aware of what I am capable of. I am glad it wasn't any later than this. There is some optimism on my part.

Some people go their whole lives dismissing what they're truly capable of achieving. But I don't want to talk about some people. I am here talking about myself, because you are here reading about me and not some other people.

I am working behind the scenes on some massive projects that will launch very soon, so stay tuned and watch how my brand will explode.

I am not going to sit here and tell you that I am building the next facebook or uber. However the project I am working on, I am doing it now, and not waiting for the perfect time and I promise you it's going to be f*cking awesome.

By the way, guess what, there is no such thing as perfect, so if you are waiting for the perfect moment you will never ever get there and I promise you that.

I feel great, and I feel on track. Everything I do everyday I grow exponentially mentally and maintain my body physically. I anticipate some obstacles to come my way, and I am ready to attack anything that stands between me and reaching my goals.

Let's recap.

Capitalize on your fears. Make them your b*tch.

It's not about an easy life, it's suppose to be hard. Embrace it

Learn everyday, have a growth mindset.

Being to old, not having enough education, and waiting for the perfect moment are all limiting beliefs.

Do it now, be great now, and impact people's lives. Because that is truly what our purpose is. At least I believe that it is my purpose.

What you choose to do with this information is up to you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

To be continued....

Image copyright by management-issues.com

No comments:

Post a Comment