Wednesday 3 February 2016

Transition

What a crazy week it has been for me. I have decided to finally move to the city. This has been a long time interest of mine. Right now I live in the suburbs, nice quite neighborhood. I walk outside my front door and I am surrounded by wilderness, it is so refreshing to hear the birds chirping, the whistling of the trees, the sound of water running through the creek. I live in an elevated area and I have a breathtaking view of the mountains and the city lights below. There are a few reasons for this move. The most important of all is moving back in with the woman I fell in love with over 8 years ago. She has stood by me through good times and bad times. I appreciate her courage, loyalty, honesty, integrity and I can go on and on about the type of woman she is, she makes me feel like I belong. It is very rare to come by someone like this, and when you do I suggest to hang on to this person and never let go. What will be interesting is adapting to the space of which we will be living in, the atmosphere and the active life of the busy city. It will be a different kind of wilderness, walking out my elevator, and greeting the concierge on the way out the front doors, humans dashing up and down the sidewalks to get to where they need to go, the cars, the fumes, the buses and the sky rises. I look forward to this move, a ton of opportunity is waiting for me for when I arrive. Next time you will be reading this I will have moved into my 22nd floor with amazing views of the ocean and city sky view, with my amazing woman and my wonderful pets. I leave you with one last note, appreciate all what you have and look for opportunities where there are non, because the more open you are the more chance you will create them. There are so many great articles that I read that inspire me to think the way I do, and these are a must read for you too, Prsuit and hdf magazine.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment