Wednesday 30 December 2015

Creativity

I love art. The way I use art is unique. It is a form of mediation for me. I get lost in time and space and all my worries and stresses seem to stop existing. It is my escape from reality and into another realm. I know in the world we live in there are over 3 billion people who make under a dollar a day (check out the gumball population on youtube). There are more tragedies in the world today then there ever was before. We can say it is due to the larger population compared to what it was in the past. We are growing at an exponential rate, and there are billions of people who suffer from diseases. So saying that I need something to escape from the worries and stress in life wouldn't be fair if I was to compare myself to the rest of the world. However I am not comparing myself to anyone, what I am suggesting is that I use this as a way to clear my head space to tap into my creativity and the subconscious. I suggest for you the reader to do the same, find something that you enjoy and that nothing else matters when your doing it, be aware of how it makes you feel. Your awareness is key to your greatness. Is stress holding you back from reaching your full potential?

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment