Monday 14 December 2015

Crisis

Looking at this screen is like a blank canvas waiting to be painted. As I retract my thoughts, memories flood in and there is so much I want to write yet I don't know the best way to put it on this screen. I want to share my insights as to what I believe is going on today in our society. I don't want to bore you with the facts as I am sure that you can Google any source of information you want in a matter of seconds. There is a crisis brewing and a financial collapse waiting right around the corner. We are repeating everything we have done in the past before a crisis, I believe crisis is inevitable. Companies will be downsizing, people will be losing their mortgages (liabilities) and some will even have to shut down their entrepreneurial ventures, others may argue this point of view. Regardless of the matter, it all depends on how you view the coming crisis, and if you place blame or take responsibility. There in lies opportunities at every corner. Even at the worst of times you can capitalize and take initiative to come out ahead of the norm. Success is predictable, it is not luck, be ready to adapt or you will not survive (great read by Les Mckeown Predictable Success). You want to disrupt the industry, just like all the recent start ups that have made millions, such as UBER or Air B and B. Take calculated risks, be innovative, set SMART goals and build an all star team that has the same core beliefs as you do. Most importantly bring value onto others. Educate yourself on how you can help others first so that others can help you, by helping others you create a connection and a future. A friend of mine once told me "No matter how we contribute, it important to add value in an authentic way, without an ulterior motive, genuine and helpful and unassuming." There is so much more I want to write, I have been keeping these blogs short assuming you may be reading this on your smart phone. So I hope to increase the frequency as to how many blogs I write a week. Thank you for taking your time to read these blogs, I want to create value to my readers by educating. Best way to learn is to teach.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment