Wednesday 25 November 2015

My Story

Who am I? I am a entrepreneur who wants to inspire others to bring out there talent and become business leaders. I was born in Lithuania, and I was raised by my grandparents and parents in Israel. We have been moving from country to country due to the government in place. A month after moving from Israel the prime minister Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated. Moving to Canada has been a blessing despite leaving all my friends, my grandparents and relatives. It was a new beginning for me and my family. At first it wasn't easy adapting, coming from a different culture and background acceptance was the hardest part. Don't take the path of least resistance. Most of us are programmed this way, to stay safe and stop when obstacles come our way. You will never get to the pinnacle of success this way. Be grateful for what you have otherwise you will never find what your searching for. At first it was hard to visualize that I would become who I am today, a multiple business leader/owner, building a system in which I collect residual income. Going the extra mile, becoming a philanthropist by building a givers group and giving back to the community. I am grateful for my parents bringing me to Canada and I am grateful for every event in my life. Not all events in my life I am proud of, but they have shaped me to who I am today. My best friend said to me you want a business not a job. If it's a business that you have to continually work in it becomes your job. You want a system were you spend less time and earn big rewards. To get to this stage you will at first need to work hard through the pain to make it a lasting success. Don't give up when the going gets tough. You can always make and lose money, you can never make time. So prioritize and spend the time as if it is your last year,month,week,day,minute,second on this planet. Say F**k no if whatever your doing or about to do is not worth your time and it will not move you forward, ask your self why am I doing what I am doing. If the answer does not align with your values and your dreams stop doing it. Are you letting money control you? or are you in control? How do you know if your moving forward?

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment