Wednesday 8 February 2017

Why you should stay fit so that others can benefit.


“Don’t you think you compare yourself to others?”
Written extensively about not comparing yourself to other people, and to focus on yourself. I preach this to all those around me. I do it because I believe it’s the right thing to do.
What does comparing yourself to others do for you?
It can be one of two things; self-loathing or motivating.
It can either bring about a negative perception of the self or it can inspire you to behave the same way the person that you compare yourself to.
I have written about competition and how that can also motivate you to do better than other people, but I also have said that competition should be within the self, doing better than you have previously done rather than how others are doing.
The other day my partner asked me;
Don’t you think you’re influenced by your best friend? You always say not to compare yourself to other people, but it seems like your doing it now.”
Both, I agree and disagree with her statement.
I acknowledge the fact that I .....
If you want to find out more come finish the post over here, by clicking on this link  https://karasingroup.com/2017/02/08/stay-fit-others-can-benefit/

Originally published at karasingroup.com on February 8, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment