Sunday 25 October 2015

Habit

Life is a series of routine habits, we can become successful when we instill constructive positive habits into our lives. If you develop a reward after a que a habit is born and you will seek that reward every time after the que (the Pavlov experiments with dogs, bell rings and dog starts salivating). It is a process, and a lot of us have become unaware of how our habit are formed. What ques sparks a habit in you? Whether it is a positive or negative habit, there is something that triggers you to behave. Positive behavior has positive consequences, same is true for the opposite. I want you to be aware of the ques that trigger your habits because you can be in control of this and break any negative habits within you. Ask yourself why am I doing what I am doing, is it going to better me. If it is not going to better me it will harm me and I will not become successful. Yes of course everyone needs a balance in their life, but it doesn't mean that you need to have negative actions to balance your life. Live life to the fullest, look for opportunities. If your not looking for them you wont recognize them when they present themselves in front of you. What kind of world would we live in if we solved all of our unresolved conflicts, whether they be internally or externally. At the same token if you cannot experience despair then you will never know what true happiness is, if you cant experience failure you will never know what success feels like, if you do not experience hate you will never know what love feels like. We are all in different stages of our journey, enjoy the journey because that is whats more important then reaching the end of the journey. My life habits have changed as soon as I became aware of the ques that were occurring before my habits were. I was able to exercise will power and focus on what will bring me satisfaction if I change my habits. Think of how it will better you and the people around you if you changed your habits. Failure is if you quit and do not learn from there mistakes, Successful people fail fast, learn and adapt. I have a habit of learning and not giving up after a mistake is made. A wise man once said that he didn't fail 10,000 times to become successful instead it took him 10,000 steps to becoming successful.My objective is to enrich and empower the reader to bettering your life and achieving maximum success through adding value. It is in mine and your benefit for you to make it to the top in both business and personal life. If I can do it you can too.

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment