Wednesday 7 October 2015

New beginning

Each and everyone of us is unique. All of our experiences shape us to become who we are today. I came from a war torn country, Israel, to the land of the free. Without any connections or help my family struggled in my early years to afford a life that will eventually give opportunities to myself and my sister. We grew up learning to adapt at a very early age. Running into a bomb shelter every night when the sirens would sound didn't seem out of the ordinary until we arrived in Canada. The whole perception changes after that. I vowed I would pursaude my friends to leave there as well. It is hard to know any different untill you expereince the change firsthand. Listening to someone is not the same as taking action. My life continues to change on a daily basis. I feel i have a new breath a new way of thinking that will ultimetly lead me to my success story whome i can share with the rest of the world. Through per severance and desciplined habits anything can be achieved in life. You must dream big to become big. Small way of thinking leads to small results. My friend told me last night that he will read a book about me one day. I tend to leave that impression on others, not being egotistical, I want to lead by example and show that no matter how hard your childhood can be no matter where you are. There is opportunities standing right at our doorstep we just need to be open to those opportunities and seize them when they come around. We all have a uncommon story to tell.  I want to share my story with you.

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment